[Free Webinar] Leadership Role in Competency Mapping
?A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way?- John C. Maxwell
- Do you find it difficult to get leadership buy-in in your competency mapping initiatives?
- Would you like to know what roles do the leadership team play in the competency mapping process?
- Do you want to leverage leadership insights and knowledge to make your competency mapping journey successful?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on ?Leadership Role in Competency Mapping?.
Any initiative or project started within an organization cannot succeed without the leader?s buy-in and support. However, most HR and L&OD professionals in the organization find it difficult to get leader?s buy-in in important projects ? one such project is Competency Mapping.
Competency Mapping is a long-term, arduous task. A project of this scale requires effective project planning, skillful resources and budget to get a project like this to be successfully implemented. The process may involve iterations and re-work. In order to make the process simpler and reduce multiple iterations, leadership input and validation at each step is critical.
This webinar will help professionals to understand why and how they can get leadership buy-in and contribution in a competency mapping project to be implemented either at a department/function ? level or organization-wide.
Why Should You Attend?
- Identify common dilemmas faced when trying to get leadership buy-in
- Explore how the leadership team can contribute at each step of competency mapping
- Describe common strategies and techniques used to elicit leadership inputs and get their buy-in in competency mapping projects
Who Should Attend??
- Human Resource Professionals
- Organizational?Development professionals
- Business Professionals
- Managers and team leaders
- Learning and Development experts