?What we learn with pleasure we never forget?? Alfred Mercier
- Would you like to know how the current times will change the learning culture of an organization?
- Do you want to know about the industry best practices in redefining and reimagining learning today?
- Would you like to know how to adapt your learning initiatives in a workplace with no boundaries?
- Would you like to take advantage of digital learning technologies to enhance home-based learner?s experience?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on ?Adapt Learning to the Boundary-less Workplace?.
With Covid-19, workplaces are gradually becoming boundary-less. This sudden crisis situation has not just impacted the economy and the business but also ?the modern learner?. The modern learner is now in a situation where virtual windows are driving interpersonal relationships, the office routine has fused with their personal schedule, ?free time? or ?own time? has been redefined, infrastructure has changed and additionally, each learner is striving hard to perform with their own unique challenges. Distractions have increased thus, reducing the attention span even further. The demand to upskill and reskill for better coping is also increasing rapidly. It is now, literally about survival of the fittest.
With these dynamic changes, learning interventions, too, have to work backwards from understanding this changed modern learner. But the dilemma still continues ?
- How can we redefine learning in this shifting, boundary-less workplace?
- How to make digital learning effective and engaging for all learners in an unfamiliar environment?
- How do you personalise learning interventions for the varied unique challenges the learner is facing?
- How can we make learning more flexible and accessible?
- What kind of innovative measures can be taken to make learners adopt digital learning?
- How can we assess the Return on Investment (ROI) with digital learning?
Get answers to this and many more questions in this joint webinar by Strengthscape and Skillsoft ? two leading names in the digital learning space with complementing strengths.
Why Should You Attend?
- Identify with the changed modern learner ? the needs and demands
- Outline how digital learning can be made effective for this learner and ROI can be assessed
- Explore industry best practices taken up globally in the digital learning space today
- Describe how Strengthscape and Skillsoft together can help you succeed in your digital learning initiatives
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resources Professionals
- Learning and Development Experts
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Business Heads
- Organizational Development Professionals
- Trainers & Facilitators