?Diversity is the art of thinking independently together?? Malcolm Forbes
- Have you ever considered that an HR professional needs to be a diversity expert?
- Do you want to know what your role is, in your organization?s D&I journey?
- Do you wish to know how you can add value and contribute to your company?s D&I program?
- Would you like to use your HR department productively for a successful D&I program?
If?Yes,?then join us for this insightful webinar on ?Why should HR be a diversity expert??
The focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace has never been so intense as it is now. Organizations across the globe, now perceive diversity and inclusion as a serious concern, that must be addressed immediately. Now that highly skilled employees are in fierce demand, promoting diversity and inclusion is also another means for organisations to arm themselves in the ongoing war for talent. HR needs to lead the organization to ensure the right talent is in place to achieve the organizational goals ? and that means having all the systems and processes aligned to this.
Strengthscape is proud to announce its webinar on the evolving role of HR in the D&I space. this webinar, you shall gain insights on importance of how HR is key to diversity and inclusion.
Why should you attend?
- Determine the role HR plays in an organization?s D&I agenda
- Outline your role as an HR professional
- Understand your role?s value while spearheading your organization?s D&I agenda
- Formulate your organization?s D&I initiatives
- Learn to better leverage HR in your organization?s D&I journey
Who should attend?
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Professionals handling Diversity & Inclusion conversations in organization
- D&I Enthusiasts
- Business Leaders
- Freelance Consultants