- Would you like to know how companies are adjusting with the new normal situation?
- Do you want to be aware as to how businesses are keeping their financial wheels turning?
- Would you like to be cognizant to strategies that can alleviate risks help survive the slowdown?
If Yes,?then join us for this insightful webinar on ?Cost Optimization ? What, How & Why??
About the webinar
The COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way organizations do business ? and changing it fast. Now, companies are working to adapt to a ?new normal,? often rapidly shifting direction to accommodate spikes or drops in customer demand. While moving swiftly is paramount, there?s also risk of wasteful spending or loss of sales due to gaps in productivity, poor process optimization, or subpar customer experiences.
While quickfire responses seem a logical reaction, leaders must ensure they avoid the long-term impact drastic cuts can have on innovation, growth and their reputation among customers, employees and the communities they serve. In such challenging times where job cuts, furloughs, salary cuts, campus placement offers are not being honoured, funding for start-ups drying up, revenue streams becoming non-existent, cash flow/working capital problems etc. have become the norm.
Join this insightful webinar and allow the facilitator to take you through how companies can look at cost optimization techniques to deal with this slowdown
Why should you attend?
- Learn the basics of costs
- Outline the impact of COVID-19 on costs and expenses
- Develop strategies to optimize high expenses in these uncertain times
Who should attend?
- CEO, CFO, Executives of SMEs
- Salaried employees
- Business Professionals
- Finance Managers