?Investing is laying out money now to get more money back in the future ? Warren Buffet?
- Do you want to know if it is safe to invest in these unprecedented times?
- Would you like to know when to invest?
- Would you like to accelerate your knowledge in the field of asset allocation?
If Yes,?then join us for this insightful webinar on ?Investing during COVID-19 ? Do?s and Don?ts?
One cannot disagree that money plays a significant role in our lives. Be it the basic necessities or luxury, everything requires money. It directs our choices, decides our lifestyle and is the reason for our stress or relief, depending upon how well we manage it.
Over the short-term, the stock market often reflects the headlines of the moment and human emotion, both of which are exacerbated by a total lack of philosophical framework and historical context to ground these perceptions. Providing this framework and context, not just during times of crisis but throughout the client?s life cycle, is, in our view, the best inoculation against unbridled fear and the poor decisions that often follow that fear.
And, at such times, Financial Planning is of utmost importance. Presenting you a webinar where the facilitator discusses the important aspects to consider while investing in these difficult times.
Why should you attend?
- Learn aspects around financial planning in COVID times
- Outline the importance of Asset Allocation
- Enhance your understanding of financial literacy principles
Who should attend?
- Salaried employees
- Working Professionals
- Anyone who is planning to invest