Revenue is vanity profit is sanity but cash is king – Warren Buffet
- Would you like to be aware of how to plan cash flows under unprecedented times?
- Do you wish to know the effects of poor cash flow management?
- Do you want to know the strategies to adopt to survive this pandemic?
If Yes then join us for this insightful webinar on ‘Working Capital Management and Cash Flow Planning amidst pandemic’
Cash flow or working capital is the life blood of any business. With most businesses closed demand for many products and services is at an all-time low and this has impacted revenues in a big way. It is estimated that around 40% of small businesses are expected to shut shop permanently with a temporary freeze on operations likely to affect an even larger proportion.
With small business owners facing a host of financial pressures working capital has become a rarer commodity than ever. From salary cuts and layoffs to the finality of closing your business options become narrower with each passing day of lower sales. These drastic actions have sadly been unavoidable for many businesses as even the most prepared of entrepreneurs can easily find themselves in danger when a crisis of this magnitude hits and impacts their cash flows.
Join this insightful webinar and allow the facilitator to help you clarify the role of working capital in maintaining business longevity
Why should you attend?
- Learn the basics of working capital
- Determine the impact of the pandemic on cash flows of businesses
- Develop understanding on how to mitigate working capital problems for businesses
Who should attend?
- CEO CFO Executives of MSE’s
- Salaried employees