“Diversity is the art of thinking independently together”– Malcolm Forbes
- Do you want to appreciate the value of Diversity & Inclusion in todays’ workplace?
- How to accelerate business results through diversity & inclusive leadership?
- What are the human factor measures for an inclusive culture?
If “yes”, then join us for an insightful webinar on ‘Diversity Training for New Managers’
Team members bring their unique qualities and skills to the team. A diverse team bring diverse skills to the table and managing these employees effectively means that as a new manager you’re expected to unleash their full potential to perform in a competitive environment. You are also responsible for not only being aware of gaps in diversity but also recalibrating how you move your team through the workplace. This involves becoming a supportive and an aware leader, which can help you build on your teams’ skills and develop your diverse team to perform better, be healthier, and thrive.
In this 60-minutes webinar our facilitator will give you insights on how to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment for your team to excel.
Why you should attend
- Appraise the value of Diversity & Inclusion in todays’ workplace
- Maximize business results through diversity & inclusive leadership
- illustrate the human factor measures for an inclusive culture
Who should attend this webinar?
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Professionals handling Diversity & Inclusion conversations in organization
- D&I Enthusiasts
- Business Leaders
- Freelance Consultants