“To know the true reality of yourself, you must be aware of not only your conscious thoughts, but also your unconscious prejudices, bias and habits”
- Do you want to know how unconscious bias affects decisions and functioning in the workplace?
- How to reduce unconscious bias as a manager in the workplace?
- Why curbing unconscious bias is needed to create a diverse and inclusive environment?
If “yes”, then join us for an insightful webinar on ‘Unconscious bias - How new managers can be fair and transparent’
Every one of us is prejudiced in ways we may not realise. These prejudices affect how we interact with people daily, especially in the workplace. As a result of our behaviour, we could be limiting not only our own success but that of those around us.
As a manager of a business, we hold a certain amount of power, and as such, we have responsibility as well. It is important to recognise and address our biases so that we offer everyone that works for or with us the same equal opportunities. There are plenty of reasons to do this. Beyond the principle in fairness, addressing biases helps us improve the diversity of our organisations, and that comes with its own benefits: diverse companies are more likely to have higher financial returns by up to 35%.
Why you should attend?
- Explain how unconscious bias affects business results smooth functioning in the workplace.
- Create unbiased employee management in the workplace
- Deduct unconscious bias and build a diverse and inclusive environment
Who should attend this webinar?
- Team managers and team leaders
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Professionals handling Diversity & Inclusion conversations in organization
- D&I Enthusiasts
- Business Leaders
- Freelance Consultants