Briefly Know About This Event
Machine learning is a field of artificial intelligence that uses statistical techniques to give computer systems the ability to "learn from data, without being explicitly programmed.
The "deep" in "deep learning" refers to the number of layers through which the data is transformed. Deep Learning is a new area of Machine Learning research, which has been introduced with the objective of moving Machine Learning closer to its original goals. In deep learning, each level learns to transform its input data into a slightly more abstract and composite representation.
Best practices while attending online conference:
- Login to your system with the login detail 10 minutes prior to the start time
- Should be connected to a good network to avoid interruptions.
- Should be at a quiet place while taking your session.
- Ensure all other windows are closed and no application is running. This will ensure good audio and video quality
- Mute yourself if not expected to speak
- Do ask the question via chat box to keep the session lively.
- You can Ask questions