Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that
the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing
the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and
teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears
impediments for the team; and, ensure that Scrum processes are being
followed. Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master
Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
· Understand the processes of Agile
· Learn about the Scrum Framework, Scrum Roles etc
· Learn about the core processes of Scrum
· Learn about facilitating processes of Quality, Human Resources, Communication and Risk.
· Learn how to use the Scrum Book to prepare for the exam
· Ascertain level of readiness for taking the Examination.
· What is Agile and Why Agile?
· Introduction to Scrum
· Scrum Framework
· Scrum Roles
· Scrum Events
· Scrum Artifacts
· User Stories
· Estimation & Release Planning
· Definition of Done
· Product Backlog Refinement
· Scrum in distributed environment