Diversity & Inclusion Champion Certification
What is Diversity & Inclusion (D&I)?
The mixture of attributes within a workforce that in significant ways affect how people think, feel, and behave at work, and their acceptance, work performance, satisfaction, or progress in the organization is defined as diversity. Diversity has also been described as the varied perspectives and approaches to work, members of different identity groups bring. While demographic diversity may be a visible lead indicator, diversity of thought seems to be of focus now and organizations move towards achieving it.
Inclusion is defined as the extent to which individuals can participate and are enabled to contribute fully. The degree to which an employee perceives that he or she is an esteemed member of the work group through experiencing treatment that satisfies his or her needs for belongingness and uniqueness is one of the widely accepted definition of inclusion.
While diversity focuses primarily on demographic makeup of groups and organizations, inclusion emphasizes encouraging participation and moving beyond merely appreciating diversity, toward leveraging and integrating diversity into everyday work life. Though both are distinct concepts they are also inter-related.
Benefits of Diversity & Inclusion Certification:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of various aspects of D&I
- Discover the role of various models & theories in implementing Diversity & Inclusion
- Learn to apply the concepts and measurement techniques related to D&I to drive conversations around D&I
- Explore ways of creating & developing allies within organization
- Analyze the impact of D&I in the organization charter and accordingly create a plan to implement it
About Diversity & Inclusion Champion Certification Program
The program is one of its kind designed and delivered by industry veterans. Using a blended approach, the certification aims at enabling HR and L & OD professionals, D&I champions and D&I enthusiasts to drive diversity and inclusion initiatives within the organization. The model used in the certification is explained using a fine balance of theory, neuroscience, industry insights, trends, group discussions and practice sessions. In addition to this, the participants would also be given access to a D&I Champion tool kit and 1-year roll-out support.
Diversity & Inclusion Champion Certification Course Details
- A choice of mediums available to participants – classroom & virtual sessions. The course is enriched with visuals, assessments, case studies, theatre approach, expert speaker sessions.
- Access to Strengthscape’s Learning Management System (LMS) which has a range of learning materials starting with the course manual, videos, eLearning content, podcasts, case studies and a whole lot of assessments which promotes self-paced learning and help participants become confident of what is being taught.
- In-Person Open Program: Diversity & Inclusion Champion Certification: 2-day in-person open certification program along with 8 hours of virtual training. This includes Surveys & Assessments, toolkit for D&I, 1-year of extended support.
- Enterprise Version: The Enterprise Version is best suited for organizations that would like to train their HR and L&D professionals and trainers in Diversity & Inclusion. Master facilitators from Strengthscape conduct a 2-day in-person certification along with 8 hours of virtual training on exclusively for internal teams of organizations.
- Virtual Open Program: Offered as a public program with 24 hours of Live Virtual classes delivered over Zoom. 24 hours are spread across 4 weekends (Saturday & Sunday); each session of 3 hours each (8:00 am – 11:00 am IST)
- Participants will be given additional access to LMS and read the manual, watch videos and listen to podcasts as well as read any additional reading material that are provided.
Who should get certified
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Professionals handling Diversity & Inclusion conversations in organization
- D&I enthusiasts
- Business Leaders
- Business Consultants
- Freelance Consultants
- Access to Learning Management System (LMS)
- 1-year complimentary access to the Digital Library
- Assignments and worksheets on the LMS
For any further clarifications, contact us at: +91 97 4000 1600