Having an effective team around you is crucial. However, it is an area that is often left to chance, which can lead to de-motivated individuals that do not feel part of the business and consequently do not perform. This course looks at what it takes to lead an effective team and how you can get the best out of the people in it by understanding the role of the leader, both personally and from the point of view of the team.
The Leading Effective Teams workshop will help you to develop anyone that leads a team or is involved in a leadership role. It is also useful for those that are about to embark on a position of leadership or need to develop their leadership skills.
- Explain the qualities of an effective leader
- Benchmark themselves against those qualities and develop actions to improve
- Explain the difference between leading and managing
- Explain the value of sharing the business vision with the team
- Develop team goals based on the business vision
- Motivate their staff by understanding their drivers and developing actions to support them
- Deal with difficult staff members
- Challenge staff in a meaningful and effective way
- Coach staff effectively uses a simple process
Anybody who is interested in learning Effective Skills to Lead a Team
Once after the training, you receive a course completion certificate from Mount Skills
Note: If you would need any assistance, let me help you to get registered. Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org