Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis - stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organization.
The Time Management Training will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies. Participants will be given a skill set that includes personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. We'll cover all this and more during this workshop.
- Module 1: Goal Setting
- Module 2: Prioritizing Your Time
- Module 3: Planning Wisely
- Module 4: Tackling Procrastination
- Module 5: Crisis Management
- Module 6: Organizing Your Workspace
- Module 7: Delegating Made Easy
- Module 8: Setting a Ritual
- Module 9: Meeting Management
- Module 10: Alternatives to Meetings
- Module 11: Wrapping Up
- Explore why time management issues arise
- Improve ability to plan and prioritize work
- The importance of setting clear goals
- Minimize wasted time and distractions in the workplace
- How to avoid being deflected from your priorities
- Self-motivation is a time management tool
- Dealing with unexpected events that steal time
- Tools and techniques for effective delegation
- How to say 'no' to some 'now' requests
Once after the training, you receive a course completion certificate from Mount Skills
Anybody who is interested in learning Time Management Skills.
Attendees will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
Internet for downloading the eBook
Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader)
eBook download and activation instructions
Note: If you would need any assistance, let me help you to get registered. Reach us at: email@example.com