According to a 1973 survey by the Sunday Times of London, 41% of people list public speaking as their biggest fear. Forget small spaces, darkness, and spiders, standing up in front of a crowd and talking is far more terrifying for most people.
Through this Public Speaking workshop, your participants will become more confident and relaxed in front of an audience which will translate into a successful speaking event.
However, mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career. The Public Speaking workshop will give participants some basic public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering their presentation with power.
Inside This Training, You'll Learn:
- Completely remove your stage fear and become a dynamic speaker
- Raise your confidence up to a level you never thought to be possible!
- Deeper insights into group dynamics
- Presentation design, skills & styles
- Tools to get your audience to say yes to you
- Advanced new behavior patterns required for public speaking
- Control time for effective training
- Secrets of mind control techniques
- Develop your personal winning style
- Module 1: Identifying Your Audience
- Module 2: Creating a Basic Outline
- Module 3: Organizing the Program
- Module 4: Fleshing It Out
- Module 5: Putting It All Together
- Module 6: Being Prepared
- Module 7: Overcoming Nervousness
- Module 8: Delivering Your Speech (I)
- Module 9: Delivering Your Speech (II)
- Module 10: Questions and Answers
- Module 11: Wrapping Up
Anybody who is interested in Public Speaking Skills.
Attendees will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
Internet for downloading the eBook
Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader)
eBook download and activation instructions
Note: If you would need any assistance, let me help you to get registered. Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org