This training is aimed at helping hiring managers understand the concepts behind delivering a sound recruitment campaign: What are they trying to achieve, why, and how?
These course materials will provide you with everything you need to effectively develop the skills of hiring managers within your organization. They will be taken through the full process of recruitment; developing a wide understanding of the requirements of an effective recruitment campaign in order to help them provide a robust approach to recruitment that helps secure the right candidate for the role.
- Describe the concepts behind delivering an effective, fair, and robust recruitment campaign that is fit for the purpose
- Define best practices and the legislation surrounding recruitment
- Explain the options available when running a campaign
- Confidently make independent recruitment decisions
- Effectively recruit, assess, filter, and place candidates
- Module One: Aims of a Recruitment Campaign
- Module Three: Recruitment as a Manager’s Responsibility
- Module Four: The Law and Best Practice
- Module Five: Defining the Role
- Module Six: A Brief History of Interviewing
- Module Seven: Making Improvements Without Increasing Workload
- Module Eight: Advertising – Attracting Candidates
- Module Nine: Assessment and Selection
- Module Ten: Telephone Interview
- Module Eleven: The Interview
- Module Twelve: Interview Preparation
- Module Two: The WASP Technique
There are no eligibility criteria for this training, anyone can attend this training.
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
Internet for downloading the eBook
Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader)
eBook download and activation instructions
Note: If you would need any assistance, let me help you to get registered. Reach us at: email@example.com