Disagreements, differences of opinion, and conflicting perspectives on key issues inevitably arise in any context where people are working together.
Research has shown that workplace conflicts can become highly destructive. Negative emotions may be stirred up, poisoning team morale, creating stress, and destroying relationships.
Conflict may emerge between managers and their staff, between team members or departments. It can be expressed openly, but it may also be hidden, in the form of irritation, resentment, loss of morale, and lack of commitment. Hidden conflict is easy to miss and therefore can be particularly damaging.
Ultimately, this is likely to have an adverse effect on team and company performance, costing time and money. It is therefore vital to manage conflict constructively.
Our one-day workshop, Conflict Management immerses you in the most advanced conflict management tools, strategies, and practices applicable today. You will gain hands-on practice on proven frameworks, and go through simulations and exercises that will train you to be a highly effective professional and leader, starting on day one.
- Getting a handle on and gaining insights into your conflict management style through self-assessments (TKI®).
- Role-playing to practice techniques and new skills in a safe environment.
- Proven best practices for approaching conflict management.
- Practices for resolving conflict as a third-party mediator.
- Scientifically validated frameworks on effective communication in stressful situations.
- Transferring your learning back to your work environment using job aids, templates, and other resources.
How Will You Benefit?
- Build trust and credibility with colleagues and team members
- Leverage potential conflict situations as opportunities for critical conversations that enhance work relationships.
- Gain confidence in holding difficult conversations calmly and assertively.
- Manage difficult situations proactively.
- Increase your effectiveness in managing conflict.
- See growth in your overall performance
Module 1: Science behind workplace conflicts
Module 2: Understanding Human Behaviour
Module 3: Different Personality Types
Module 4: Conflict Management Styles
Module 5: Conflict Management Strategies
Module 6: Workplace Conflicts
Module 7: Conflict Resolution Agreements
Module 8: Working with difficult people
Module 9: Relationship and reputation management
Once after the training, we will provide you with the course completion certificate.
Anybody who is interested in learning Conflict Management Skills
Attendees will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
Internet for downloading the eBook
Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader)
eBook download and activation instructions
Note: If you would need any assistance, let me help you to get registered. Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org