With our Emotional Intelligence workshop, you will gain a better understanding of self-management and self-awareness. This in turn will give you better insight and control over your actions and emotions. With a greater understanding of emotions, you will experience a positive impact on your professional and personal lives.
Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one’s own feelings. It also provides great insight into how emotion influences motivation and behavior. The concept of Emotional Intelligence has been around since the early 20th century, but the term was first introduced by Wayne Payne in 1985.
- Understand the Emotional Intelligence competency framework.
- Assess and understand current Emotional Intelligence level.
- Understand techniques for being highly positive and energetic.
- Understand how emotions can influence thoughts, goals, relationships, decision-making ability, etc.
- Understand the importance of high expectations and pressure and how to go through it.
- Understand how to be an emotionally strong person, who can handle emotions.
- Understand how to be a responsible person, who does not believe in blame/complaint.
- Understand techniques to develop your emotional intelligence on the job.
Module One: What is Emotional Intelligence?
Module Two: Four Skills in Emotional Intelligence
Module Three: Verbal Communication Skills
Module Four: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Module Five: Social Management and Responsibility
Module Six: Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
Module Seven: Gaining Control
Module Eight: Business Practices (I)
Module Nine: Business Practices (II)
Module Ten: Making an Impact
Module Eleven: Wrapping Up
Attendees will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
Note: If you would need any assistance, let me help you to get registered. Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org