[Free Webinar] Techniques for Measuring Training Effectiveness
?Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.? ? Benjamin Franklin
- Do you face issues in evaluating training effectiveness?
- Do you want a clear understanding on various ways of evaluating training effectiveness?
- Would you like to have an understanding on how different evaluation methods can be applied?
If Yes, then join us on this perceptive webinar on ?Techniques for Measuring Training Effectiveness?.
Evaluating effectiveness for educational and training programs has long been a challenge. Evaluation needs to be conducted at multiple levels so that the results are comprehensive. A simple way to look at evaluation is from a goal, process and outcomes perspective. Another is from a knowledge vs skill standpoint. Evaluation can also happen at the individual, team and organizational level. No matter what the categorization, one needs to be clear of the approach they are taking and plan the evaluation in an effective and efficient manner so that a credible business case for learning programs can be created.
This webinar will help you understand the different categories of evaluation along with various techniques to use for effective evaluation of training programs.
Why Should You Attend??
- Explore the various categories within which training effectiveness can be assessed
- List the tips and strategies for evaluating training effectiveness
- Describe the ways various evaluation methods can be applied
Who Should Attend??
- Instructional Designers
- Trainers and facilitators
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Organizational?Development professionals
- Learning and Development experts