MyCityEvents values the trust you place in MyCityEvents. This statement discloses the information practices for the MyCityEvents, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used and with whom the information is shared.
Collection of Personally identifiable information
MyCityEvents collects your personal information for the purpose of site security and to ensure our service remains available to all users. The personal information we collect from you will include following information:
- Name of the user
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided during sign-up process.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
- We may set and access MyCityEvents cookies on your computer in order to track you when you are on our Website and to recognize your visits.
- We may use web beacons to access MyCityEvents cookies inside and outside our network of websites and in connection with MyCityEvents services.
- We endeavor to take all security measures to protect your personal information. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Our Website may have links to other websites.
- You should therefore read the privacy policies of the other websites when you are using those sites.